The website reckons the importance of privacy and strives to keep it secure. Website also acknowledges your trust in sharing basic information with the owner.
What Type of Information is Collected?
When a reader is accessing the content, the website collects the log data of the reader. Log data is a file that stores “anonymous” information but not limited to demography, gender, type of device.
This needs to be mentioned, the website is not collecting information like name or email address of the reader unless voluntarily submitted.
When the information is collected?
The information is collected when the reader:
- Browsing the website.
- Voluntarily fills his email address to get the freebie or access content exclusive to subscribers.
- Voluntarily fills the contact us form to reach out for business work (e.g., blog project or copywriting work), or to communicate something specific.
Note – Emails will only be used to extend benefits to the reader; never for spamming or selling.
How the information is collected?
- Like other websites, No Degree Learn uses Google Analytics and Google Search Console cookie, and the Log data.
- For lead magnets or email opt-ins, the website uses Convertful to collect.
- For contact us page, the website uses WP forms plugin.
- Your email can be collected if you chose to comment on the website’s blog.
Where the information is stored?
Data collected via Google Analytics cookie is stored in the randomly selected public cloud data centres, most of which are located in the US.
Data collected from contact us forms or lead magnets is stored safe and secure.
Blog comments data is stored inside the WordPress dashboard. The email address entered won’t be publicly displayed.
Why we collect the information?
- The basic details are collected to give you personalized blog recommendations.
- To develop the reader’s persona, so the author can curate content suiting to it. This benefits the readers, as they can expect the content what they were looking for.
- Also, information is collected to hear the reader’s grievances and to address the same.
Information stored in Blog Comments
Readers in No Degree Learn are encouraged to leave comments. For leaving the comment, the reader will enter the email address (compulsory) and website (not mandatory).
Email Address is required to avoid unauthorized person using it.
Data associated with blog comments would be stored indefinitely. The email shared may be used for further communication purposes.
As stated earlier, the site collects data to customize the user experience and content as requisite.
Readers can prevent cookies tracking them by changing the browser’s setting. But by doing so, some parts of the website may not function properly.
Child meaning any individual under 13 years. The author understands the privacy importance of a child. The Author intentionally never collect any personal information of a child. But if unknowingly it is collected without the parental/guardian consent, then please shoot a mail (details given below). The Author will delete such cookies if found at the earnest.
Disclosure to Third-Party Links
The site may use third-party ad networks. These ad-networks use additional cookies to monitor the user interaction, and hence, optimize the ad for such to offer better user experience.
Browsing No Degree Learn, readers accept that third-party links or services may be collecting their data. Readers are advised to directly contact them to know more around how they are processing the data. Neither the website nor the owner shall be liable for the practices performed by the third-party services.
Disclosure of Reader’s information
The Owner will NEVER sell or trade reader’s personal information without his/her consent in writing. But these three circumstances are exempted, here Owner may disclose information to:
- TRUSTED third-party services — Services that help the owner to efficiently operate the website. That being said, these services will keep the shared data confidential.
- Comply with the State or Federal regulations related to copyright infringement lawsuits or any other legal claims related to the website.
The Owner complies with the CAN-SPAM ACT 2003. Reflecting the owner will never spam. Also, if the subscriber feels, he/she can opt-out anytime. For doing so, he/she has to click the unsubscribe link present at the footer of the email.
Readers can reach out for any query.
The Author has shared 3 contact points:
For privacy related query – email@example.com
For Business query – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or a reader can fill this contact form as well.